Embedded Studio PRO
Embedded Studio PRO is provided in object code.
The Embedded Studio PRO package contains:
Integrated Development Environment
- Embedded Studio - Streamlined
and powerful C/C++ IDE for Cortex-M microcontrollers, an all-in-one solution
aiming at stability and a continuous workflow.
- embOS - Priority-controlled
high-performance real time operating system with zero latency.
- emFile PRO - Robust
file system for embedded applications, high performance library optimized for
minimum memory consumption.
- embOS/IP PRO - CPU
independent TCP/IP stack, high-performance library optimized for speed,
versatility and a small memory footprint.
- emUSB Device PRO - High
speed USB device stack specifically designed for embedded systems.
- emUSB-Host PRO - USB
host software stack, implements full USB host functionality, including external
- emWin PRO - Efficient,
processor- and LCD controller-independent GUI for any application that
operates with a graphical LCD.
- J-Link PLUS - JTAG/SWD
debug probe with USB interface, including J-Flash software and advanced
features such as unlimited flash breakpoints, SystemView analysis tool and
- emPower - Demonstrator board designed to enhance
software evaluation, prototyping and proof of concept.
It is also possible to upgrade to source code, which offers multiple benefits:
- Resource optimization is possible
- Debugging is easier, if the use of parameters is documented by source code
For detailed information about a source code upgrade, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All-in-one development solution
- Runs out-of-the-box
- Start application development immediately
- State-of-the-art development environment
- Fully featured J-Link PLUS Debug probe
- All components developed and supported by SEGGER
- High performance software with very small footprint